Safco Height-Adjustable Split Level Drafting TableSold Out
The Safco ‘Height-Adjustable Split Level Drafting Table’ is designed for form and function. As your personal drafting space, it features a smooth design, easily fitted for drafting, work space, shelving, computers, and more. With its simple design, the table top can easily be lowered to assist as one flat working surface or raised to perform as a standing height workstation. Ideal for drafting, the table top tilts up to a 50° angle. Height adjustment of 26 to 37-1/4." The modern style and many utilities of the ‘Height Adjustable Split Level Drafting Table’ make it the model workstation.
- Encourages users mobility, which helps combat the risks associated with a sedentary lifestyle
- Excellent for drafting or creative work
- Enhances active-workday lifestyles
- Promotes greater collaboration and engagement by incorporating movement
- Easy to clean
- Weight Capacity: 50 lbs. per shelf allowing maximum usage
- Fully height-adjustable to accommodate a wide range of use, both sitting or standing
- GREENGUARD approved
- Steel frame and wood grain melamine top for modern, sleek, clean look
- Tilt-adjustable to suit personal preferences
- Tilt Adjustability: 50 degrees
- Height Adjustability: 26" to 37 1/4"
- Assembly Required
Dimensions and Weight:
- Worksurface Dimensions: 31 1/2"w x 19 3/4"d (tiltable top), 19 3/4"w x 15 3/4"d (side)
- Top Dimensions: 47 1/4"l x 10"w
- Overall dimensions: 26-37.25" H x 47.25" W x 29.75" D
- Capacity - Overall: 50 lbs
- Finished Product Weight: 68 lbs
Fitneff offers a wide variety of products that can improve physical wellness in the workplace and classroom. If you are a representative from a corporation, government organization or educational institute, we would be happy to talk to you about setting up an account. We extend discounts on all of our products to our bulk and corporate-related orders.
Don’t quite see what you’re looking for? We can customize and special order from our full line of products that will meet your exact needs.
Contact our sales representatives right away to integrate movement into your workplace or school today!
Call us at 1-888-632-3220, or
Email us at Corporate.Sales@fitneff.com